what I did on my (last weekend of) summer vacation

Sandwiched this quilt.
Started quilting it.
Decided that stippling wasn't the right style of quilting for the graphic design of the quilt. So I ripped one bobbin's worth of stitching out if the quilt. It was very time consuming. Now I am stitching in the ditch, and I am not good at it.
Threw a birthday party for my sister.
Which called for some home made banners (paper and yarn) with the help of my oldest.
And baked a few cakes. And cooked. And cleaned.
My brother and my other sister stayed overnight.
Went to a Labor Day party at my sister's place. Took the kids swimming and enjoyed hanging out with my family.
Made a pair of pajama pants for Zach.
My fear of sewing clothing is decreasing. I actually followed a pattern.
I used Simplicity 4336. It was quick and easy.
Beaded a necklace.
And some earrings. Sulu inspired, for sure.

And I worked on quilting my quilt.
What did you do?