destashing for charity

Convoy of Hope is a faith-based organization with a driving passion to feed the world through children's feeding initiatives, community outreaches, disaster response and partner resourcing.
I first heard about this organization through my church. They feed millions of kids per week around the world. When I saw the videos of kids that are benefiting from the work of this organization, it was both touching and heartbreaking. I heard that they were one of the first organizations to show up in Japan to help with the recent devistation. Their work there still continues, as you can imagine.

I spent the better part of yesterday morning listing my Flea Market Fancy fabric on ebay. I've never sold a thing on ebay, so I have/had no idea if anyone will even buy it.  But, I have a lot of fabric and it's just been sitting here. In the big scheme of things, it seems silly, doesn't it? I've decided to sell it, with all the proceeds going straight to Convoy of Hope. It's the least I can do. I have kids that have full tummies every night. I can't imagine it any other way.
----
a few specifics...there are 23 different listings for flea market fancy so I'm not going to link to them...but if you do a search for "flea market fancy fabric" you should find them. (My user name is crazymomquiltsaj.) edited to add: you can find all the listings here. I also listed a half yard of Heather Ross' camper vans in blue here.
I left the auctions open for 5 days, so sometime this weekend the auctions will close. (I really can't pinpoint their timing system, it makes my head hurt trying to figure it out, so that's as specific as I can get.) If you feel so inclined to bid, I sure would appreciate it.