a pair of super stars

I made these quilts last spring/summer. It's really hard to quilt behind the scenes. It was for a good reason, though. This quilt pattern, (called Super Stars), is featured in the book Fresh Fabric Treats. I have to say, it's pretty fun to see your quilt in a book!! I was a little (ok, a lot) nervous, and a lot excited to see it in print. The book arrived on my doorstep a few weeks ago and I was able to flip through it. I was pleased as punch. It was a happy day!

So, this quilt (on the left) was made with Punctuation fabric, by American Jane, which is from last year.
This one (on the right) is made from Snippets fabric, also by American Jane, and it's even older than the Punctuation fabric...so I'm sorry to say, it's out of print. :(
I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite between the two!
This is the back of the punctuation quilt.
This is the back of the snippets quilt. Can you tell that I made do with what I had in my stash for this one? I also made sure to include the extra block in the back. I love how it turned out.
Each quilt measures 72" finished. It's sooooooo nice to be able to (finally) blog about these!