Not too much crafting going on here today, as I was in taking my little guy to the doctor. He has pink eye, ear and sinus infections. Poor little guy...he is a trooper though. Since I went in to the doctor, I had to stop by the thrift and craft stores to start a yarn stash.

So I can make something like this. This will be my first solo attempt at a crocheted project. My husband says I have a sickness. (It's true...) If I had a bunch of yarn ends to use up, I could (maybe) justify a project like this. I didn't have a yarn stash until today. So despite the fact that I know I shouldn't even venture into crochet land, I am going to anyway.

A few other things that are inspiring me lately: this and this. Love both of these projects. Not that I am going to go coat sewing....maybe a hooded poncho for the girl out of patchwork? Still thinking that one over.