more patchwork

Today is day 4 of the blizzard. Are you sick of reading about it yet? Well, I am sick of being in the middle of it. I haven't been out for over 3 whole days. The walls are closing in. Seriously.
So, I made some patchwork in my favorite color...

and I quilted it....

added some brown rice that has been in my cupboard for a LONG time.....

and made a little rice warmer pouch thingy....

two minutes in the microwave....

good-bye cold feet!

What are you up to today? What is your favorite color? Can you tell that I am bored out of my mind? I have been contemplating what that phrase "bored to tears" really means. I think I get it.
I am thinking about arranging my books it color order like this.
I also have had this on my mind for a week or better.
Loving this. Hillary posted that pic awhile back and recently posted it again....I gotta do something like that. Little A will be needing some little dolly blankets soon anyway. Great way to use up those scraps...since that seems to be the theme at my house lately. :)
Some of my new favorite blogs are:
needlebook
yvestown
mama urchin

Gratitudes:
1. My snow plow guy...for $10 I get a clear driveway. It's quite a deal.
2. Legos.
3. My new rice warmer thingy/warm feet
4. Also thankful for spell check!