snapshots of my day

We are still in the middle of our blizzard. I am about to climb the walls. I didn't take any pictures of the nasty weather, but my friend Amy did. You can see pictures here. It is really bad out there. School has already been cancelled for tomorrow.

I haven't been able to focus on any one thing today. I kind of wandered around the house not sure what to do. I made some more scrap quilt squares, but I lost interest since I am still out of white fabric.

I knitted. (knit?)

I made a wee bunny.

It's pink plus patchwork plus vintage chenille...it is definitely mine.

I crocheted.

I organized.

I made a mess.




I built.

(This has been in progress for several weeks.)
I played matching game. I played crazy eights.
What on earth am I going to do tomorrow???

Gratitudes:
1. Again, my warm house.
2. My boys played well together today.
3. My family. It's actually been a good weekend of being snowed in.