fabric box diaper holder thingy

Ever since Melissa posted instructions on how to make fabric boxes I have been wanting to try them out. I have a container obsession, and I even tried making my own fabric box without a pattern once, but with mediocre (at best) results. I went back to link to her post and realized that she posted instructions back in January. (Where did February go???)
So here is my (very plain) version of the fabric box.
Instructions here.
I cut my pieces 6" x 6" and 6" x 12" to fit little A's diapers.
It's lined with some of heather's fantastic fabric.
It's functional. And now looking at the photos, very, very plain on the outside.
I have to keep it full, in order to maintain it's shape (I used fake timtex for the first time), but that's a minor detail.

And it still turned out heaps better than my own version.
I just realized that if I turned it inside out, I have one fantastic diaper box.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Much better.
And on a side note, one of the authors of this book commented on my humble little blog on my plain spoken quilt. How fantastic is that??????????