still handquilting


My trip to MN is in a week and a half. That is also my self-imposed deadline to finish this quilt.
I am anxious to see if I can accomplish this goal or not. I am exactly half done with the quilting at this point. And then I need to decide what fabric to use for the binding. Did I mention that this quilt is huge? On a side note, I have pared down my expectations for myself. I was originally going to try to finish this quilt along with two others to hand deliver on my trip to MN...yeah, what was I thinking?

I also have to figure out what to wear to my cousin's wedding, which will no doubt entail some shopping...and I need to decide what 3 of the other 4 people that live in my household will wear. Oh, it's going to be fun around here in the next week or so....plus packing.
I guess I 'd better get busy!