I have news.

we are moving to wisconsin. my husband took a job there, so we have to say goodbye to michigan and all our dear friends here. we have only lived here 2.5 years, but it has been so good. I love it here.

so I am sad. I was visiting with my dear amy jo today, my first michigan friend. we have so many good memories for such a short time. the reality of moving is hitting me hard.

we will be moving closer to our family and dear friends in minnesota. that is good. but for today, I am sad.

and I just found a wonderful quilting group last Friday. doesn't that figure?

I thought balancing blogging and home life was hard before....now with having to sell a home in a crummy market and three kids, I am wondering how it is all going to work. but I am too hooked to give it all up completely. so if I am scarce, you know why. I'll be checking in whenever I can.

I have started the bib tutorial and need some help from my husband before I post it all. Hope to have it done sometime this weekend.

edit: this is why the patchwork obsession posts have temporarily stopped.