hopscotch

You know how I have such a hard time naming quilts? Well, I finally came up with a solution. I called on my blog friend, Susan (who is one creative + clever gal), and she agreed to help me name my quilts!!! I'm quite excited to have her on my "creative team". Thank you, Susan!

This little quilt is made up from scraps and white muslin from my stash. I didn't have anyone in mind when I started making it-I just wanted to try a slightly different style of random piecing and I wanted to use up some scraps. It was challenging for my little brain to figure out the math so the squares would go to the edges of the quilt, but it was worth it. I love how it turned out.

The backing and binding came from my stash as well.
It measures approximately 36" x 44".

I will be sending it to the Mountain Baby Blankets project. It's good to know that this little quilt will help keep some baby warm at night.