36 patch quilt along, week 6

Welcome to week 6 of the 36 patch quilt along! We had a CRAZY weekend here. My husband hosted a groom's shower/cookout on Friday night, and I had a garage sale on Saturday...both at our house. The garage AND the house needed to be cleaned for the weekend. What poor planning THAT was! We cleaned for hours upon hours, days upon days. Never again will we attempt that in one weekend again. But it's all over now, and I was thrilled to wake up and have time to sew this morning. Hurray!

I had made a few blocks earlier in the week (I don't know when I had the time!), and I finished the final 5 this morning....so here are my last 7 blocks for the quilt along. Yippee! I can hardly wait to start playing with layouts!
Next week I plan to give brief assembly instructions for the quilt top and that will wrap up our QAL. I'd like to thank all of you who are quilting along with me! I've really enjoyed it and I have heard from MANY of you that you have enjoyed it, too. So glad to hear it! Please remember to add your photos to the flickr group so we can all see what you are making.

Happy Monday to you!