time for a change

This is what one corner of my craft room looked like at about 4 pm yesterday afternoon. (Pardon my one not so willing model and the blurry photo!)
This is what it looked like at about 9 pm yesterday night.
And this is what it looked like at about 4 pm today.

Boy, I'm tired!

I've been wanting to revamp my craft room for months, but I could never pull myself away from my 101 projects long enough to do it. It has been in quite a state of disarray for some time now, so I finally bit the bullet and decided to jump right in. As I've been priming the red walls (hate THAT job!), I'm thinking about what I want it to look like. I think I need LESS storage. Sounds crazy, but the more storage I have, the more I'm going to fill up. I'm thinking yellow walls. White trim. Full design wall. I'm excited about seeing it come together! I have a prediction...being that it's my craft room, I bet it comes together in record time. At least that's the hope!