finish it up Friday, week 19

Welcome to finish it up Friday! I hope you are having a productive week!

I have no finish to share, but I did start one of the two quilt tops I was hoping to get finished this week.
I'm starting with this beautiful stack of organic fabric from Birch Fabrics. This is all from the Mod basics line. It is oh-so-lovely! The teal is going to be the background. The lime will be the backing.
Look at those dots! They are so, so good!
I'm making traditional rolling stone blocks. The dark background is a stretch for me. But I'm liking it!
The blocks are about 15". It's fun making bigger blocks! They go together pretty fast. I've got 3 of the 12 done. I'm still hoping to get the entire quilt top done this week....but we shall see! After all, it IS spring break. :)

How about you? Do you have a finish to share? If you do, please link up! Happy Friday to you!