finish it up Friday, week 20

Welcome to finish it up Friday!
I finished my oatmeal quilt top!!! It measures 62" x 72". And it's 100% scraps!

this quilt was finished thanks to:

-My phenomonal neighbor, Martha, who stepped into my crazy 3 ring circus life yesterday to help me iron. She ironed and I sewed. For hours!! It was wonderful! Thank you so much, Martha!!

-My massive adrenaline rush after my first book signing last night. A HUGE thank you to all of you who came out to the library last night to listen to me share about my quilts and my new book. The evening totally excedded my expectations. YAY!!! After that, how could I sleep? The way I see it, if you can't sleep, why not quilt?!? :) I finished this top about 1 this morning. :)

-and all of YOU who join me in this challenge each week. If I didn't have the accountability, I have no doubt that just a few oatmeal blocks would be languishing in a basket somewhere, creating more chaos. So I thank YOU for keeping me motivated. It's just the push I need!

Ok, now it's your turn! Link up your finishes for the week and cheer on someone else, too. :)
Happy Friday to you!