finish it up Friday, week 21

Welcome to finish it up Friday!

On a whim yesterday, and because I desperately needed a finish, I quilted my one log cabin block and turned it into a throw pillow. I really like it!
It would have been cute as a baby quilt, but since I gave my strings away to a friend, it made sense to stop and turn it into a pillow cover. 
I finished it with an envelope backing. So easy! I used this great (and old) Amy Butler print that I had been hoarding for years. It felt good to finally use it!
I'm happy to report that all the pillows on my couch are covered. I'm loving the patchy goodness!
And dreaming of making more....of course!
  
How about you? Do you have a finish to share today? If so, please link up to a specific blog post so we can cheer you on!

Happy Friday to you!