32


quilt made by my sister Clair, given to me for my 30th birthday

1. I am a 4th of July baby.
2. I share my birthday with
my sister, Clair. She is 2 years older than me.
3. Growing up, we both hated sharing a birthday. Now we both think it is pretty cool.
4. My sister and I have celebrated only a handful of birthdays apart.
5. I have been married for almost 10 years.
6. My husband is great-for one, he brings balance to my life.
7. I went to school for Graphic Arts.
8. I worked in a printing company for 7 years.
9. I quit my job when my oldest child was born.
10. I love Mexican and Chinese food.
11. I like to cook.
12. I like to eat.
13. I am one of 6 kids.
14. I am the fourth child and the youngest girl.
15. I was the first of my siblings to get married.
16. I am a perfectionist.
17. I have outlived my mother. (She died 18 days before her 32nd birthday.)
18. I was 5 years old when she passed away.
19. My dad raised all 6 kids.
20. He never remarried.
21. Now that I have children of my own, respect for my dad has increased dramatically.
22. I grew up on a dairy farm.
23. I hated it then, but am thankful for it now.
24. Being a stay at home mom is the hardest job I have ever had.
25. I have become a homebody over the past few years.
26. I am a control freak.
27. I have a type A personality.
28. It isn’t difficult for me to make new friends.
29. I tend to be frugal.
30. I love to create things.
31. I love to blog.
32. My favorite color is PINK.

In honor of my birthday, I will be doing a give-away. I’m not sure what the prize will be yet, but I will draw a name from all commenters on Saturday, July 7th.
Please comment only once. Thank you.


Happy Independence Day!
And Happy Birthday, Clair. I like sharing a birthday with you.