lucky me

I received some lovely parcels for my birthday.

First, this fantastic card sent to me by my wonderful and silly buddy, Lucy.
This card has vinyl flowers on it. She knew I am into vinyl these days (as everyone should be) and this is the coolest card I have ever seen.

I think I may reuse these flowers on some vinyl pouches.
The whole package had a pink and brown theme, which I love. It was fun to receive a box full of goodies, including this awesome new mug! Thanks Lucy!

Another package I received was from my friend Roxanne. She sent me some vintage fabrics. They are sooooooooo pretty! She also sent some other goodies. Thanks Roxy!

Linda also sent me a package with this adorable tin...(LOVE)

...with fabric! And some other goodies, too. Thanks Linda!

Thanks, friends! I am so thankful for each one of you.