what's going on


Lots going on here=one very tired mama.

I am working on quilting this quilt for Heather. This is still part of our trade off-babysitting for quilting. She pieced the top. Isn't it fantastic? I love the blues and aquas. It's the same pattern as this quilt.

We have a little girl in our house that turned 2 on Tuesday. She got a cold for her birthday. :(

I have 2 more quilts in the queue which are basted and ready to quilt.

I am doing some summer wardrobe planning for my little girl. Dresses like this. Bloomers that I want to try from this tutorial.

And my husband has been working some crazy long hours, so I've been on single parent duty for a few nights a week lately. Ugh.

What's going on at your house today?

-----
Also, I added the names to the list for the quilt along. If yours isn't there, please send me an email or leave me a comment to let me know so I can add it. I tried to add each name, but I may have inadvertently missed someone. Thanks to all of you who already signed up and for your enthusiasm.