new fabric

After 62 days of NOT buying fabric, I broke down and added to my neglected stash.

We went to IKEA before our trip, which is were I bought the bright fabric in the top row. The number fabric is actually a duvet cover with matching pillow case. I had to have it after seeing this.

The solids were on sale at Mill End Textiles. I bought all that (some are 5 yard pieces) in Fargo.

The bottom row is from a mixture of stores. The quilt shops that I have been visiting have been having great sales. There is some Heather Ross, Heather Bailey, Sandi Henderson, Joel Dewberry, Moda and some Amy Butler in the mix, among others. Most are half yard cuts with few fat quarters mixed in. Most of them were on clearance or on sale.
And last, but not least, is this exciting find. The fabric on the left is Moda from Purl Patchwork. The fabric on the right hand side is a knock off from Wal-Mart. It was $2/yard!!! I bought a the rest of the bolt. I have enough for a few quilt backs and some pajama pants. Woo-hoo.

Now all I need to buy is a bolt of white solid and a bolt of parchment solid and I'll go back on my fabric diet. Maybe. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot this pretty set.
One of my local quilt shops was having a fat quarter sale. This stack leads me to believe that I just may become a green girl. Hmm. Never would have guessed.