easing back into things

Thanks for all your kind comments and encouragement since my last post. I am so thankful for your words of support. They mean so much. I feel so much better with all that off my chest.

My husband was on vacation last week, so it was a perfect time to step away from the blog. It felt great to take a break. So great. We went camping for a few nights (got that out of my system for another year-two days is all it takes!), spent some time with our families and I actually did very little quilting. My husband and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary, too. It was a good FULL week.



Now, back to business....the quilt along....it's day 23. I've got 22 blocks made. I spent some time yesterday and today trying to catch up. How are you doing on the quilt along? Still plugging away?