the rest of the story

Thanks so much for the kind comments on the studio and for sharing your space with me. I'm still working through the links...but I will be sure to make the rounds.

A few of you asked, "Is it always so neat and tidy?" Well, I did clean up a little bit before shooting the photos, maybe 5-10 minutes. So not a lot. I try to keep it neat because it's much more enjoyable to work in a neat space. But here's the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey would say...


My closet.

It's never clean. There are layers of stuff in front of other stuff. The way it's set up now, it's not user friendly at all. I wasn't going to share this photo with you, but I am, because oftentimes when blogging it's too easy to edit out the dirty details. It can create the illusion that all things are rosy. I guess I'm just trying to do a little fair and balanced reporting here.

Which brings me to my next point...blogging has been making me feel grossly inadequate. And fiercely competitive. And a little bit crazy. I've been trying to keep up with it all, but I can't. I keep pushing myself to come up with more and more fabulous stuff and it's making me tired. So very tired. So for those that ask me, how do you do it all? Don't try to do it all. It takes all the fun out of it.