long division

My long division quilt is complete! You can find the tutorial here. This was my first time designing a quilt with a values approach, and I think I will be exploring this method further. It's quite fun!
The backing is something I picked up at my LQS for $1.99/yard on sale. I LOVE getting great deals like that on backings. Or on any fabric, for that matter. :)
I stitched a simple swirl all over in light grey thread. It blended with most fabrics well. That's about all you can ask for, especially in a quilt like this with so many colors and values.
I tried out a new labeling approach. I used a little fusible web to this make it. It's ok, but I think I'm ready to graduate to "real" labels. Labels that someone else makes. Or else the labeling rarely gets done.
And here it is all rolled up. I love that little grey and white bicycle fabric. It's so sweet! In fact, there are so many special fabrics in here...some came from my friends: AmyLinda, Tara, Terri and Victoria. This is sure to be one of my favorite quilts for a long time to come. And it's all from stash. I think I might go make another. :)