scrap challenge, round 3

This mini quilt came all the way from England. Anne, who was my round 2 scrap challenge contestant, offered to play with my scraps in return. This is what she made for me. I LOVE it! It's currently hanging on my craft room wall and I smile every time I see it. Thank you, Anne!

That reminds me...

It's time to open up the scrap challenge for round 3!

Here's how the scrap challenge works. One selected reader will send me a small bag of scraps. I will use the scraps, plus additional fabrics of my choice, to make a mini quilt. The mini quilt will be sent back to the scrap sender. I absolutely love this challenge because it gives me a chance to play with fabrics that I may not choose on my own. If you would like to be entered in the draw, leave me a comment on this post. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see, you can feel free to add them in the comment. I will chose the winner randomly this time.

You can read about how the scrap challenge series first started here.

The results of the first round are here.
And the results of the second round are here.