oh my stars!

I am so enjoying working on this quilt!!! It is definitely all about the process. It is going to take forever! But no worries, I enjoy hand stitching very, very much. There is one thing that I try not to think about while I am stitching, namely, it will be a completely hand pieced quilt top. That seems ludicrous. But then again, why not, right? :)

edited to add: I wrote about the specifics of this quilt in this post, including the link to the video tutorial.
-----------
Is blogger acting weird for anyone besides me? I had a friend tell me that my last post disappeared. She saw it in her reader, but it wasn't on my blog. It later reappeared, but it ate all my comments. :( It's kind of frustrating. So if you left a comment in my last post and it disappeared, don't worry, I didn't delete them. I appreciate each and every comment. I guess blogger must have had a hiccup. Anyone else notice anything funky?