finish it up Friday, week 4

Welcome to week 4 of finish it up Friday! I hope you all have been busy finishing. I know I've been plugging away and it's so fun to celebrate the finishes (big and small) before going to the next item on the list. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth my list is so long?
This week my finish is this fun little pillow cover. It measures 20" square and you can find the tutorial for piecing the triangles here. This is a great scrap project to use up those teeny tiny strips! And as a bonus, the finished pillow looks mighty fine on my couch. It's bright and sassy. Just like I like it. :)

How about you? Do you have a finish from the past week to link up? If you do, I'd love to have you play along. Please link to a specific post and then go ahead and visit a few other finishes so we can all cheer each other on! Happy Friday!