bucket list

I've been thinking a lot about what would be on my quilt bucket list, if I were to have one. After much consideration, here are my top 5:

1. Dotty Dresden. As seen on the cover of Material Obsession. There is so much to love about this quilt!

2. Double Wedding Ring. It's a classic and I'd love to try my hand at it, but it scares me to no end! I think that's a sure sign that I should just jump right in and start it.

3. Tiny 9 patch. As seen in the Feb. 2008 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I'd love to make it huge! Like full or queen size. In the quilt shown, each of the little 9 patches finish at 2.25"! 
4. Another spider web. I absolutely loved  the process of making my first one. I dream of having a pair of single beds in room somewhere in my house with matching spider web quilts on them. I guess I'm half way there...as far as the quilts go, at least. :)

5. English Paper Pieced Stars. I've got a good start, just need to see it to completion.

I guess I have a bucket list now. And a substantial one at that! :)

So, what's on YOUR quilty bucket list? I'd love to know!