finish it up Friday, week 7

It's Friday again! Already! I hope you've had a productive week of finishing.
This week I was able to finish my daughter's abstract quilt top. I LOVE IT! She does too! I'm excited to have her pick out the backing. So far I know she wants flowers. Perfect!
I also finished hand quilting my apple cake quilt. WOO-HOO!!! I am so anxious to bind this baby and use it! It'll be a happy, happy day!
I did have a REAL finish this week too...my 36 patch quilt.

It's been a busy week, and it's so good to see progress, but I still have 14 WIP's! That's way too many! I guess I need to keep plugging away on this challenge. :) It's been good for me and I'm happy to report that I didn't start anything new this week. That's progress right there! Thanks to those of you who are joining in on this weekly challenge. It's more fun to finish with others!

How about you? Do you have a finish to share this week? Please link up to a specific post so we can see your accomplishments. Happy Friday to you!