random Saturday stuff

Thank you for all your well wishes and great response to my shop opening! I am so thankful for your encouragement, your kind words and your orders. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! All went well, I'm happy to say! Phew!

***Maritza Bush, if you are reading, please email me!! I tried to send your order, but the email was undeliverable. Please contact me ASAP, as I have no way of contacting you. Thanks!
Last week I read this post, and I totally fell in love with the wrapping paper. Thanks to Anna I now have a few rolls of my own to hoard use. It took some determination, but I held back from buying the whole box at Target last night. I'm dubbing this my "Camille wrapping paper", because I can't see red and white polka dots without thinking of her, for some reason. :)

Also, after some gentle urging from several people, I have started a crazymomquilts flickr group. It's a place to share your photos of things you've made from my tutorials, patterns, quilt alongs or classes I've taught. I can't wait to see what you share there!
And the last thing for today...after all the finishing I've been doing, I started something new today. A 30's quilt. SO not appropriate for this time of year, but I woke up with an idea and I just jumped in before I could talk myself out if it. It's pretty fun to have a new project to work on! Plus, it's a great distraction from the messy kitchen I should be taking care of...

Hope you are having a happy Saturday!