a little late to the game

I'm joining in on the alphabet meme thingy going on because I am feeling not only blog burnout, but burnout all around. I am going to be adding my own twist: I will be listing some of my favorite things, just to narrow it down a little bit.

A
Artwork from my little artists. (I know I posted this picture before, but I love it. And to be honest I am too lazy to take a new photo and post it.)


Apples.

Apple picking at the orchard with my (very excited) boys.

Autumn. I love the season and almost everything about it.

Avocados.

Alphabet (children's) books.

Architecture.

And of course, my little A. This photo was taken a few months ago. I have this photo on the desktop of my computer. It makes me smile every time I see it.

One of my favorite TV shows: America's Got Talent.

Wanna play along? What are some of your favorites?