R is for...

rubber stamps

I bought my first ones in 1995 or 1996.

I don't have the ones I originally bought. (Too country.) Many have come and gone. But many still remain in my collection. Obviously.
I have a lot. But I do use them. And it is rare that I buy a card. Once every 3 years or so.

Last week the kids and I went to visit my sister while my husband was out of town for work and we made some cards. About half shown here were made with her and the other half I made with my friend Hjordi, (who now has a blog). When I announced my favorite color was orange, my sister asked, "what happened to pink?" Well, it is apparent that pink is still in the running.


S is for shoes.
I picked up these new ones last Saturday.
I love how the plaid isn't lined up the same on each shoe.
(Do I notice this because I sew?)
These shoes make me ridiculously happy. I can't wait for fall.


S is for scraps. I love to use paper scraps as much as I love to use fabric scraps. They are my favorite. See the zipper package that I couldn't throw out? That is going to go into a collage someday.


T is for Talking. I talk way too much. So do my children.

U is for umbrella. I have a blue one from IKEA. If I used it more often maybe I could justify a pretty one. Umbrellas make great swords for little boys, or so they think. But really, what doesn't?