patchwork obsession: part 18


I finished this quilt sometime last week, and I have been waiting for some decent weather to do an outside photo shoot for this one, but that seems a little hopeless. It's been raining constantly.

My husband bought me a fat quarter stack of Moda fabrics about 5 years ago for my birthday. I finally got it into quilt form. (woo-hoo!) I changed my mind about 100 times before I got it to this point. And usually I am a decisive quilter. I am decisive about nothing else, mind you.

The quilt is approximately 83" x 90" (queen size).
Each square is 2.5".
There are 52 different fabrics in this quilt.

The pieced backing is all from my stash, as is the binding.


The machine quilting was done on my Juki.

It's good to have this baby done.
Although, I have to say, if it hadn't taken me this long to make it, the quilting on it wouldn't be nearly as good. So hurray for delayed projects.

Nancy, if you are reading, don't you think that this one deserves a comment? ;)