new fabric

I am beginning to feel like Mama Urchin. I have piles of WIP's, but nothing to show for them. I am starting to panic because I haven't completed one quilt yet this year and we are well into February. Hopefully this week I can change that.

I have new piles of fabric, due to my successful shopping trip yesterday. It was so nice to buy fabric again! Most of the pieces above are to add to the stash. A few of the pieces will be bindings for some quilts I have in progress. And yes, I do have a polka dot obsession.

This is decorator weight fabric that I found in the bargain bonanza section for $1.29/yard. Isn't it adorable? There was no way that I could leave it behind. I am thinking curtains for my girls room and also a few quilt backs.

Tomorrow it's back to the quilt-a-long. We will be working on assembling the quilt top. I am anxious to see how everyone's quilts come together.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!