getting things done

I'm feeling very far behind. In reality I'm not-I'm just suffering of a bad case of trying to do too much. (Ouch, it hurts to admit that.)

Things are wrapping up for the Virtual Quilting Bee. Somehow we ended up with 3 blocks to make this month.

This one is for Sarah. She wanted texture. It was a fun challenge.

LOTS of texture. (I wouldn't want to have to quilt this one.)
I am pleased with how it turned out. The fabrics were wonderful to work with.

This is for Grace. We did monochromatic random piecing for her, which is right up my alley. I love this one. It was nice to use up some of my little white scraps, too.

And for Eren. I used some of my grandmother's fabrics in this block. She was wanting a vintage feel for her quilt. Wouldn't a whole quilt like this be fun? I think it's going on my list. :)

And here are a few blocks that will go into a charity quilt made by members of the Virtual Quilting Bee. I must have been feeling vintage when I pieced these. (hee hee)

But wait...that's not all....

This is a block for Stefanie-for the Sew Connected group. I had a different plan for this block, but somehow it evolved into this. I love how it turned out...so much better than my original idea. It must have been dumb luck. :)

I made all these today. And I am tired. If I can muster up any energy after bedtime tonight, I hope to make a few blocks for this.

And lastly, this is what happens when my husband gets involved in making a Valentine's box for my son.
Isn't it fabulous??? I made the name label and did most of the painting, otherwise it was all him. He's a handy man. (I sure love him!) It was a big hit with my son--and all of his class, too.