questions


do you print your digital photos? where? i would like to have some of my photos printed to hang on my walls. where can i get a decent quality photo when it is printed to 8" x 10" or possibly 11" x 14" without costing me an arm and a leg?

i'm using about 71% of my storage space on blogger and i'm starting to panic. what do i do when i run out of space? (maybe it's a sign that i need to quit blogging? by the way, what is the life expectancy of a blog anyway?) i'd really like to keep my blog all in one place....does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? has anyone else had this problem?

any answers that you have would be much appreciated. :)

oh, and i'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you who left sweet and encouraging comments on my last post. you guys are the best! xo