anyone up for round 2?


I know I'm not done with my first one a day quilt along quilt yet, but I'm going to start another one. (I have to since I'm gifting this one.) Anyone besides Heather care to join in round two?

Same deal as the first round...make one 9 patch block a day for 70 days. Each block is made from 9 2.5" squares. The finished block size will be 6" square. The quilt measures about 66" x 90". Sashing required is about 3.5 yards.

I'll add some sort of counter on my sidebar rather than posting about it each week. If you want to join in, leave a comment on this post. Post your progress photos on the flickr group. (I won't be adding names to the sidebar this time.)

If you want to use this as a motivator to catch up from round one, by all means, please do so. :)

We'll start (officially) on Monday.