here we go again

Thank you to all of you who signed up to quilt along with me again. I had no idea if anyone would be interested at all (or as crazy as I am), but I'm so glad to have you along for round 2!

Here's my first block for round two:

I'm going scrappy again. This time I'm going to try my best to make one a day, not do them in batches of 7-10 like last time. Not that it's a bad thing, but I find I enjoy it more just doing one a day.

And I'm not feeling TOO guilty for starting round two, since I'm almost done with the first one.

To answer a few questions that came up:

It's not too late to join.

There is a tutorial here on how to piece a 9 patch using a strip piecing method if you would like to make multiple blocks at a time.

This is not a swap, just a quilt along.

For the backing you will need about 5 1/2 yards of fabric.
For the binding you will need about 3/4 yard of fabric.
For the other yardage requirements, please see the previous post.

The flickr group is here.