curtains, sheet or quilt back?


Today I used one of my curtains for a quilt backing. I think I just might be taking this "use what you have" thing a little too far. :) The curtain actually started out life as an IKEA flat sheet. I hope it works well in a quilt because a flat sheet for $2 is a GREAT deal for a lot of fabric! I guess you can see where my priorities are.
---
I had the chance to meet up with Victoria yesterday. She is so sweet!!! We had a wonderful time chatting while our kids ran and played for hours. We talked about quilting (of course), blogs and life in general. After chatting with her, I am so inspired to try new things with my quilting. I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all.

The drive was just gorgeous, too.

I think the photo above needs to become a quilt.
I love corn fields...can you tell I'm a farm girl at heart?