e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














I made these bibs for a friend. Well, for her little boy, actually. It's his baby gift. He's 9 months old. I gave them to her two weeks ago. What can I say...I am be-hind! (I feel like it's confessional time, apparently.)

I made this style of bibs for my last baby and I got a ton of use out the them. They wash and wear so well. And they are so versatile-you can customize them any way you please. I used my tutorial here. (go easy on me, it was my first tutorial ever.)






















The "e" one is my absolute favorite. It's up there in my top 10 favorite projects I've ever made. I did a great deal of squealing over it before gifting it.

I ended up making this one in the middle of the night. My daughter was sick, my husband was out of town, I had soooooo much on my mind, I couldn't sleep. My way of coping? I got up and I sewed from 2-4 am. It doesn't bode well for accuracy, I can tell you that. I was quilting and I estimated where my next quilting line should go. I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. But rather than stitch ripping (who needs THAT at 3 am?), I went with the uneven widths for the quilting and I love the results! Hurray for happy accidents.
I used steam a seam lite 2 for the applique letter and although I'm not sure what font I used, I do know that the type size is 375 pt. The geeky printer girl in me remembers stuff like that.

I also made this one, in a slightly different style. I swiped this scrap from Kelli at the summer work party. (Thank you, Kelli!) It was already cut into bib shape, I just added the bottom bit and added a nice curve shape to the bottom.







































The reverse side was pieced, too. This one is significantly larger than the other two, but bigger=more coverage=less ruined clothing.