collages

Last evening my husband suggested we make collages with the boys. I am not one to turn down an art project, so I dug through some old magazines and found a few that I was willing to cut up. We had much fun, although it took a good deal more time that we expected.

by Parker, age 3 (lots of help gluing from mom)

by Zach, age 6

Mine

And Kev's masterpiece. (this was my favorite)

And I finally finished up Milly's little dress. I added 3 snaps to the back and I sewed a little ruffle to the bottom to finish it off a little better and to add a bit of length. I am very pleased with how it turned out considering this was my first real attempt at doll clothes in a good long time. My little ones all love Milly. I am almost ready to try another softie, this time with wool felt maybe? But I am trying to be good, and I want to whittle down my in progress list a bit first. We'll see how that goes.

Gratitudes:

1. A shopping trip with my friend Rhonda and our little ones this morning.

2. My little girl. She is nearly 9 months old and such a sweet little thing...I love snuggling her.

3. My boys who add so much joy to our family.