books

I hear that it is national library week.

In honor of that, I thought I share what my library book stack looks like currently.

(just for the record, there are 55 books in that stack)

I hope one of the kids doesn't run by and accidently knock it over, or we could have a serious injury on our hands.

I am currently reading:

The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini (I am really enjoying this one, I was skeptical)

The Pact by Jodi Picoult (having a hard time since it is a heavy read, but trying to perservere)

Home to Harmony by Philip Gulley (for the second time, at least)

Rachel Ray 30 Minute Get Real Meals (I have tried 2 new recipes from here and they were surprisingly good and not too fussy to make)

AlterKNITS and One Skein both by Leigh Radford (the photography and inspiration in these books are so fantastic!)

What are you reading?