today's projects

1. cutting into this dictionary

2230 pages to use for collage, card making, etc.
but 31 years of knowing that one doesn't cut books apart is a stumbling block.
plus, how would I explain this to my little ones?
it does have water damage on the back cover...

and I already have a replacement...
but still, it seems wrong to destroy a book.

2. making some cards for a craft challenge that my sister sent to me....(the dictionary pages would come in handy here)

3. packaging up some goodies to send to the wonderfully talented jewelry maker, susan, of sulu-design. we are doing a swap that I am very excited about. I'll have to post pictures after she gets her package.

4. cleaning up my house a bit. it is looking a little neglected.

5. snuggling my kids - they seem to be feeling very clingy today. (yes, I have to put this on my to-do list. how sad is that?)

what are your projects today?

let me know if you would like me to send you some dictionary pages....and your letter preference, because that sounds like fun.

[I will send up to 12 packages out.]