more denyse schmidt inspiration

I am still working on projects from this book.
{In fact, that may be all you see in the next several days. Consider yourself forewarned.}

Some fabric cards.


And a few new vinyl zipper pouches.

{I love the tape measure tabs!!!}

I think my vinyl sewing has come to an end, at least for the time being. I have used up all my thrifted zippers that match the brown and turquoise color scheme. And I am trying really, really hard to use what I have, since we may possibly have an impending relocation. It's not easy! {The possiblilty of relocating or using what I have. ;)}

My husband has a job interview tomorrow in Wisconsin. In one of our hundred or more conversations about moving, my husband had asked me "do you really want a license plate that says America's Dairyland?" Because that's really the important stuff to consider...