making me happy

I am suffering from the winter blahs. I know, I know, everyone is. yesterday was particularly bad. I haven't even felt like quilting (much), so you know it's got to be bad! I have a bunch of nearly finished projects, but nothing complete, and nothing is grabbing my attention. I keep telling myself that it has to get better. it has to, right?

here are a few things that are cheering me up this week....

a thank you package from Marcia for hosting the quilt-a-long. the piece on the left is the sweetest alphabet panel. I can't wait to make it into a quilt. and she sent coordinating fabrics. best of all, it's in my all time favorite color scheme-pink+yellow+ green! thanks Marcia!!!

thrifted sheet for $1. I think it will become a quilt back at some point. (the thrifting is great in these parts, I tell you.) or maybe it will become some lounge pants.

and...50% off 30's prints at my local quilt shop. how timely for me! the red fabric on the right is the binding on my quilt-a-long quilt. I am half done hand stitching on the binding. hopefully I will have finished pictures tomorrow.

I'll leave you with some of my favorite links from yesterday...

have you seen this seriously cute bag? oh, my, i love it!

and this little dress up outfit made me swoon

and I thought these boats were adorable

happy thursday to you all!