quiltathon update

I had a very productive quiltathon.
When I posted my list I knew I was setting some pretty lofty goals.
Here is what I got done.

quilt Heather's "Becky quilt"
I worked on this Friday night and Saturday

quilt my 30's quilt
worked on this Saturday and Sunday....finished about 4pm

assemble the green quilt top
finished on Sunday evening

I started cutting out my happy hour quilt. I got 7 out of 25 blocks cut.


binding for my log cabin scrap quilt
made on Sunday evening
(I am in love with this pink gingham. I don't know why I didn't buy the rest of the bolt.)

Many many many thanks go to my husband who didn't complain one single bit about all the quilting that went on this weekend. He is a wonderful man.

Just a few other notes about the weekend...I did go out on Saturday to deliver the quilt to Heather and pick up a pizza. On Sunday I went to church, so it's not like I stayed home all weekend chained to my sewing machine. :) The fridge was full of leftovers so there was very little cooking to be done. The kids played very well in their clubhouse (IKEA tent) set up in the living room and my husband worked on the computer while I was quilting. It was lots of fun.

Thanks to Judy for hosting!