sometimes i am smart

sometimes not so much.

smart

making 2 of these aprons right off the bat. I usually make one of anything when I am drafting a pattern, but I knew if I only made one, the other would never get sent. (because I am so keeping one of these for myself!)

see the backing fabric peeking out on the left side? it's a marvelous little cherry print made by Robert Kaufmann.

I had to bribe my little man to model this for me. one stick of gum does wonders.

not so smart

making 7 bunnies at once. I really dislike mass production.

smart

making a prototype before making multiples of these pin cushions. I learned a few things the first time through. the pattern came from American Patchwork and Quilting magazine, December 2007.

not so smart
trying to tackle way too much gift making in one week's time. I only accomplished a fraction of what I wanted to and I am frazzled. oh, well. tomorrow Anina and I are having our own little quiltathon. woo-hoo!