stacks


outgoing quilts.
6 to the linus connection
2 for gifts
this one was already gifted before i took the photo.

mitts for gifts.
i let my friends have their pick, rather than to try to guess what color would suit them best.

new fabric.
from my favorite local quilt shop. i ALMOST made it to the end of the year without buying more. i figure i was close enough.

from my library.
i rarely buy craft books, but i heavily rely upon my local library and their great inter-library loan system. i LOVE my library.

(from top to bottom: one skein by leigh radford, last minute patchwork + quilted gifts by joelle hoverson, alterknits by leigh radford, bend the rules sewing by amy karol, liberated string quilts by gwen marston, and Better Homes and Gardens Two Color Quilts.)
not pictured: stacks of laundry and dirty dishes.
both are too frightening to reveal.