i am weak

Last January I tried to not buy fabric for the entire month.
I was successful.
So I thought I would try it again this year.
I only made it 20 days.

First off, I bought some simplicity charm packs. I had a moment of panic thinking, "What if they are all sold out and I miss out buying some of this beautiful fabric forever???" Oh, I shudder to think of that happening! My plan is to make another quilt much like my Christmas charm quilt with these. They came from the fabric shack.
I went to Joann's last night and I walked out with about 24 yards of fabric.
(I'm finding that it's better to NOT caluclate these things...)
The reds and blue will go into this quilt. I think.

I bought the rest of the bolts of both the orange and the grey.
I'm planning new bed quilts for my boys.
They are very excited.
They love orange as much as I do. :)

These fabrics I first saw on Anna's blog.
They are from the Darla line by Tanya Whelan. They are delicious!!!! I purchased these with a gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop that I received from one of my blog readers. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? Thank you so so much, Edith!!!

Now please excuse me. I have a LOT of sewing to do...