quilt

This quilt was made by my newest quilting student, Heather. Didn't she do a great job?
(only half the quilt is shown, and binding still needs to be added)

We saw a quilt in a quilt shop made with similar fabrics and we both fell in love with it. We picked out some fabrics, she pieced the top and I quilted it. (In exchange for some lovely fabric, I must add. Gotta feed that addiction somehow.)
The pattern is Happy Hour by Atkinson Designs. The quilt on the cover of the book isn't much to look at, but the pattern is fantastic. The blocks are 14.5" finished, so the piecing is very quick.

I have also seen this quilt done in Heather Bailey's freshcut fabrics and it was quite lovely as well.
I am anxious to start one of these myself. It is near the top of my list. (oh, you should see my list...)