Christmas charm

Happy Monday! I am so excited, because I now have a Christmas quilt of my very own. It only took me 8 years to make one to keep.
This quilt is made from 5 charm packs.
It uses 192 squares in a 12 x 16 layout.
It measures 54" x 72".
Here's the back. See, this is exactly why I love putting myself on a fabric buying ban. Had I been buying fabric, I would have went to the store and picked out something new, while this lovely back was sitting in my stash. The green print is from Jennifer Paganelli's Sis Boom line. I LOVE IT!!! Since I had exactly 2 yards of the green, I considered putting a strip of contrasting fabric along one side, but I just wasn't feeling it. Then I pulled the cream from my stash and decided that if I bordered it, I would have 2 quilts in one...patchwork on the front and (nearly) a whole cloth quilt on the back. I was nervous because I wasn't sure I'd be able to line it up precisely enough, but it worked out fine and dandy. Yay!

I used a bold stripe for the binding...

and did small stippling all over in cream thread.

I'm so pleased with the final result!
Now, onto the next Christmas quilt....