the last of the year

I've been very wanty (to use Melissa's term) lately, especially in terms of fabric. And it occured to me if I kept ordering fabric I would have something to post about every day. That's dangerous territory to tread. But it sure would be fun! :)

Here are the results of my last fabric buying hurrah for the year.

These came from the Fabric Shack. I am so happy to finally have some of the Farmer's Market fabric. It's so lovely. There is also some Kaffe Fassett, some Ginger Blossom, a little Bijoux and Park Slope in this mix. I sure have been on a green and blue kick lately. And orange! I love orange. Most of these are just quarter yard cuts. A few are half yards.

and these came from Cia's Palette.
Her customer service and speed were outstanding!!!
These are yard and half yard cuts.

So now I'm done. Until next year.
---------
Does anyone have any great ideas for a quick and fun quilt? I would like to donate a quilt to the silent auction at my church's Women's Christmas Dinner. At first I thought I would make a Christmas quilt, but not having a Christmas quilt of my own, I'm afraid I wouldn't want to part with it after I make it. I'm thinking lap size. And it has to be fairly easy, because I need to have it done by Dec. 2. Any suggestions? Please? I'm drawing a blank.